Making the Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making the Trade

Post  Facepalm on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:51 am

This section will be information pretaining to the acquistion of the Trade Bloodline. First off, Note Pages are invaluable, as they help speed the process along tenfold. Getting notes is realtively luck based. You can either win them in the party house, or find them during the C-Rank mission, write your ninja essay. This is problematic, as the Epic Dog no longer garuntees you a successful note, and the mission is rare. Even so, be prepared to find about 6 or so before buckling down for the long haul. Of course there is the old fashioned way of bingo'ing people, but that takes a deal more time.

Okay, whether you have enough notes or you're doing it the hard way, the next step is to start bingo'ing people. Bingo'ing is done from the village menu, and to bingo a person, you must have a spy in that person's village. Note that the spy does not have to have infiltrated, it can be in the process of infiltrating to bingo.

Next you need to successfully hunt your bounty. It is easier to hunt ninja of your level. I've seen some bingos that needed 0 to hit and 2 success needed (probably the easiest one I've done so far). Be warned, if you do not think you can do it, do not attempt it, as you will be bingo'ed if you fail.

After you successfully hunt your bounty, you now can attack. If you're doing it the old fashioned way, each round you roll an attack, and take damage depending on how well you roll. It continues until one person reaches 0 HP. If you are the victor, you get a certain amount of style points. If you are using a Note, there should be a check box to use, where you can insta-kill you opponent. This is the prefered method as not only is it faster and less dangerous, it also nets you more style points, which is what you're aiming for. Take note that if the person you are bingo'ing is still under the 36 hours of a previous bingo, it will give you only half the style points.

Okay, after a few bingo's you should see you're getting a fair amount of points. You're aiming for 200. Once you hit 200, Hyuk will join you as an ally. This begins the next phase of getting your Bloodline. With Hyuk in your party, do some standard missions, and get 5 juicy apples. Check your special missions, and you will have a new one, mentioning him following you around. Complete the mission and hand over the 5 apples. Now you have the option of making the Trade. The Trade permeantly gives up 10 stamina per day, but in exchange you have access to certain items and allies. You will also gain an improved bingo'ing ablility, to trade 3 juicy apples to see who'd currently bingo'ed. This will prevent you from double bingo'ing a person, and wating your stamina/notes. It's really up to you if you want to make the Trade. I did, so I can report on the things I find about it in the comming weeks. Think hard, as you'll have this until you roll over.

Last edited by Facepalm on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Facepalm
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mokona-village.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Part Two: A Note of Your Own

Post  Facepalm on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Okay, now you've made the Trade and can see who's been bingo'ed and what the next skill is going to be when you attack a person. You can also obtain apples and notes from Hyuk. All things are going well, but you crave something more, right? I did. The next step in the process is to obtain level 2 of the Trade. This will net you your own, coveted Note. The Note is useful for automatically gaining notes, but more on that later.

The first steps you need to take is getting Right and Anonymous as allies. Right is easy, Anonymous, a bit harder. To get Right, all you need to do is bingo someone with Hyuk in your party, using a Note. Voila, Right joins you. To get Anonymous, you need to be bingo'ed with Hyuk in your party, which may be difficult or not depending upon how easy a target you are. Some say they've gotten Anonymous with a Note and no Hyuk in their party, but Hyuk worked for me, so it is your best bet. Also, take note of the fact the more people you bingo, the more likely someone else in their village will bingo you as a revenge kill. This worked for me, as two people from two different villages tried to bingo me on the same day, after a few days worth of bingo'ing them.

With your two new allies in tow, you can now see a special mission regarding Right and Anonymous talking. This is the one you want. First up, you must learn both Right and Anonymous' jutsus. They are 300,000 each. My advice is to save up 300,000 ap and 20,000+ ryo. Once you have it, with the two in your party go to the party house and do the top level party twice. This should give you enough friend points to hang out with them the next day, though not guaranteed. This will allow you to learn both of their jutsus for half off, saving you 300,000 ap. Not only that, but if you are hanging out with them, it sets you up into prime position for part two which is...

...Hang out with both Right and Anonymous on the same day. Emphasis on same day. So if done correctly you will be able to complete the first two parts and are ready for the third one.

The third part is a doozy. Bingo five people that have not been bingo'ed today, or are under the effects of being bingo'ed. So what we're gonna need is five Notes and three Juicy Apples and at least 250 stamina (try on a seven day streak day for easiest result). And a list. This is the sure kill method, which I used. Okay, on a pencil and paper, write down the names of the villages we have spies in or are infiltrating. Go back to the main and click on the top village ranking. Choose one of the villages you have a spy in and try to find a person around your level, within 1 or 2. Now do this at least nine more times, just to be safe. They can be from different villages, or whatever, just have your list ready. Ready? Okay, now to the village menu, where we shall spend three apples to find out who's been bingo'ed. Since you can only do this once, it is important to cross off any names on your pencil list that have been bingo'ed or are still under its effects!!! This is key, as you do not want to mess up and be short stamina or anything.

Now, get to bingo'ing. Five people, five notes, a done deal. If you need to do it the old fashioned way, good luck. I only had four notes, when I had to do one the hard way. It is risky, but you may need to do it for whatever the reason may be. Try to manually defeat people of your level, higher levels will eat you alive. Also, make use of knowing what jutsu you'll be using, and use the most effective ones.

Once you have your five, back to the special mission screen, to click yes. Now the big question, is it worth another 10 stamina per day for a Note? I accepted, as it is easier on Legacy types with their additional stamina. It's up to you. The Note it self give you a chance to get a Note page, every day you end with under 10 stamina. It also gives you 10 stamina per Bingo you complete and unlocks upper level Trade things. Also, there is a chance to get a "Note Rush" when bingo'ing a person with a note page, which gives you +20% xp/ap/ryo for the day! More to come as it is unlocked! Good luck and happy bingo'ing!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Facepalm
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mokona-village.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top