Comics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comics

Post  Facepalm on Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Guess I'll start the ball rolling. My favorite manga is One Piece, though I do read Naruto, Bleach and Deathnote. I like most shonen types of manga. As for comics, I read a lot of Image and independent companies. My favorite right now is probably Invincible, by Robert Kirkman. I read some Marvel and DC, but they have both been on the decline lately. I guess that's all for now. See you guys later!
Facepalm
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mokona-village.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Comics

Post  Jeff on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:19 pm

I read some manga. Amongst my favorites are Deathnote which I finished, FMA, Naruto and a few others. Comic books I'm interested in are mostly just Transformers and anything Facepalm throws at me. My favorites used to come from Dreamwave but they all died so now I read IDW comics instead.
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dabido on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:49 pm

I read quite a bit of manga, My favorite is probably Gantz I read the usual one piece, bleach,naruto every week additionally I read Air gear,B Reaction,Bitter Virgin,Claymore,D-ASHD.Gray-Man,Dragon Drive ,Eyeshield 21,Fairy Tail,Hajime no Ippo ,Hatsukoi Limited,Highschool of the Dead,Liar Game,Mx0,Mysterious Girlfriend X,Over Drive,Prince of Tennis,Team Medical Dragon,To-LOVE-ru,Ubel Blatt,Yakitate!! Japan,Zippy Ziggy. Whenever new chapters come out. There are also atleast 30 series that Ive finished Razz affraid

dabido
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranma on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Ok then it's my turn. I don't really read many mangas or comics. I only read one piece, bleach and naruto. And I read them online, because I'm from Germany and all the translations here suck Mad . It's a shame what they do with mangas.
So I rather watch animes as much as I can.

Ranma
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skittles on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Honto?

I know someone in Germany now! I'm less exciting... I'm from that big huge country known as the US.

Anyways, I'm a fan of Naruto, Bleach (better in the manga format), Tsubasa, xxxHolic ...well... nearly every CLAMP title, to be honest... Skip Beat (shoujo, just so you know), among other things.

I also read a lot of online webcomics.
Skittles
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tannim on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:33 pm

I've been addicted to webcomics for a while now, notably Sluggy Freelance, Schlock Mercenary, Penny Arcade and Megatokyo (though four bigger names you'll be hard pressed to find).

On the Manga side, I still read Negima when it comes out, and have been a fan of Berserk for a while. Right now though I'm getting in touch with my inner Gunsmith Cat, with the latest volumes of Gunsmith Cats Burst having just come out.
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/126066/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Yeah web-comic wise I read a lot of VG cats. I like Red vs. Blue too but that's not a comic... interwebs media I shall dub it then!
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Facepalm on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:11 pm

For webcomics, I read ctrl-alt-del, nuklearpower, vgcats, penny-arcade, and xkcd. All are pretty good, and update fairly regularly.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Facepalm
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mokona-village.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Excelsior on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 am

For me, the only web comics that I read are VG Cats and Penny Arcade. I also watch Purepwnage...

In terms of manga the only one that I've been reading recently is Naruto...

I do also regularly read Marvel Comics, most of the current titles I try to download them and read them when they come out.
I only read 2 DC Titles and that's Justice Society and Justice League.
Excelsior
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top